Responsible for every aspect of the day to day supervision of store, including staff, stock and resources. Run the store successfully including creating visually appealing merchandise displays. Working on the floor, Managers must be in constant contact with customers and staff and model the Core Beliefs of D23. They must ensure the staff is giving great customer service as well as monitoring the financial performance of the store including monitoring staffing and hours. Managers are also responsible for monitoring social media and responding to customers online. Recruiting, training and supervising staff while also managing budgets. Managers are expected to contribute to monthly staff meeting agendas including giving a report at each meeting and will create monthly staff incentives. Must deal with customer complaints and queries as well as donation requests and serve as a buffer to owner. Inventory must be done weekly. Responsibilities include maximizing profitability and setting/meeting sales targets while also including motivating staff to meet goals as well.
Duties and responsibilities as a sales associate include demonstrating outstanding customer service and selling skills, keeping the sales floor stocked and merchandise ready for any sales event that may occur or organizing the sales floor or stock room. Meeting and making a connection with customers is a crucial part of responsibilities- asking questions and listening to customer’s needs and then giving options and advice on meeting those needs. Sales Associates are also responsible for monitoring social media and responding to customers online. Inspiring the customer to buy and celebrating them and their purchase that leaves a lasting impression of you and District 23. Sales Associates should always share the mission of CIAF with customers and perform daily tasks from a place of our Core Beliefs of D23. Responsibilities must be done while maintaining a positive attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm. Handle all returns courteously and professionally. Be knowledgeable of products and functions as role demands. Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality are a must. APPLY NOW
Responsibilities include entering every product that comes through all physical and e-commerce locations into the point of sale system. Also responsible for visiting the physical stores to ensure that the visual marketing is intact and up to D23 expectations. The Receiving Manager is required to give a report at monthly staff meetings and to always model the Core Beliefs of D23. The position requires self motivation, leadership, and problem solving skills at all times. Responsibilities must be done while maintaining a positive attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm. Must be knowledgeable of products and functions as role demands. Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality are a must.
WHAT ARE DISTRICT 23 CORE BELIEFS?
• We desire greatness and work together as a team to achieve our goals.
• We believe there are no limits and are always re-creating our ways to do better and provide better service and products to our customers.
• We move faster than a speeding bullet. Multi-tasking, juggling, and problem solving are the cornerstone every day regardless of the day’s challenges.
• Ready to go at all times to step in for the day’s tasks embracing daily changes and challenges as they occur.
• We do not let stress and drama weigh us down from moving forward.
• We serve each other, our customers, and our community.
• We are passionate about our mission and let everyone know it.
• We support each other through compliments and high fives.
• We have each others backs on good days and bad.
• We do not participate in drama or gossip of our teammates.
• We look for solutions, not problems.
• We try to solve problems through leadership and self motivation first.
• We make wise decisions (technical, business and personal) despite ambiguity.
• We celebrate each other and show gratitude for our team members.
• We support each other.
• We blow away goals and we accomplish greatness.
• We celebrate BIG wins.
• We admit mistakes and are always learning better ways.
• We push to better understand the frustrations and needs of our customers, vendors, and teammates.
• We read and take classes.
Culture of Health
• We believe investing in our minds & bodies increases productivity and happiness.
• We make time for our families, our health, and our selves to be the best versions of ourselves we can be.