Clove has been used for years in dental preparations, candy, and gum for its flavor and ability to cleanse the mouth, yet it provides a myriad of benefits. Its main chemical component, eugenol, makes it a very stimulating and energizing essential oil that can be used as a warming massage oil. Clove contains powerful antioxidant properties and supports cardiovascular health when taken internally.* As a cooking spice, Clove adds a spicy flavor to any dish or dessert while providing internal health benefits.* One drop can clean the teeth and gums while promoting fresh breath.
- 15 ML
AROMATIC DESCRIPTION: Very spicy, warm, woody with subnote of leather
- Helps clean the teeth and gums
- May provide powerful antioxidant benefits when taken internally.
- Helps support healthy digestive, nervous, and cardiovascular systems when consumed.
Directions for Use:
- Add to toothpaste to clean the teeth and freshen the breath.
- Take in a Veggie Cap to help maintain healthy digestive, nervous, and cardiovascular systems.*
- Blend with a carrier oil for a warming, energizing massage.