As a key botanical of the traditional Ayurvedic health practices of India, turmeric root and turmeric essential oil have a long history that has inspired modern uses of turmeric today. Steam distilled from the turmeric root, Turmeric essential oil has two unique chemical components, Turmerone and ar-Turmerone.
- 15 ML
AROMATIC DESCRIPTION: Warm, spicy, earthy, woody
- Helps support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism when taken internally.
- May enhance cellular antioxidant enzymes (like glutathione) when taken internally.
- May support healthy nervous and cellular function when taken internally.
- Increases curcumin potency and absorption when taken internally.
- May promote healthy immune function and response when consumed.
- Supports clean and healthy-looking skin, while also reducing the appearance of blemishes.
Direction for Use:
Aromatic use: Place three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.